|Glory, Amanda, Janna, Bonnie, & Madelynne|
|Sparkling Punch (by Amanda)|
|Lots of oranges & lemons in the punch|
3 large oranges
1 (6oz) can frozen lemonade concentrate
1 liter club soda
2 bottles sparkling apple cider
1 TBLS white sugar
2 trays ice cubes
Thinly slice lemons and place in large pitcher or punch bowl. Pour in thawed lemonade. Gently stir in club soda and sparkling apple cider. Add sugar to taste. Add ice as needed.
|Ultimate Party Meatballs by Amanda|
1 14-ounce can Ocean Spray® Jellied Cranberry Sauce
1 12-ounce bottle Heinz® Chili Sauce
1 2-pound bag frozen, pre-cooked, cocktail-size meatballs
Combine sauces in a large saucepan. Cook over medium-low heat, stirring until smooth. Add meatballs. Cover and cook for 15 minutes or until meatballs are heated through, stirring occasionally.
Makes 30 appetizer servings.
|BBQ Chicken Pizza by Amanda|
I don't have an exact recipe for this- I just put in what I like.
Pillsbury pizza crust (or can use any kind)
Cook crust according to directions. Spread crust with bbq sauce. Then add slice chicken, cilantro, red onions, mozzarella, & cheddar cheese (use however much you like). It is so easy and so delicious!
|Sausage Cheeseballs by Janna|
1 lb. bulk sausage meat
2 cups Bisquick
1/4 cup water
2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
Mix and form into small balls.Bake on greased sheet 25 minutes in a preheated 350°F oven
|Billiard Cheese Balls by Janna|
|Check out the pool cues. Too cute!|
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 2 packages (2-1/2 ounces each) thinly sliced dried beef, finely chopped
- 2 cups (8 ounces) finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1-1/4 cups crisp rice cereal, crushed
- 1/4 cup finely chopped white onion
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Blue paste food coloring
- 1/2 cup finely shredded Swiss cheese, chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped white onion
- 1 can (4-1/4 ounces) chopped ripe olives
- 1/2 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 package (2-1/2 ounces) thinly sliced dried beef
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green onions (green tops only)
- 1/2 cup diced sweet yellow pepper
- 1/2 cup diced sweet red pepper
- 15 small water chestnut slices
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon milk
- Black paste food coloring
- 2 breadsticks
- Assorted crackers
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, ricotta and sour cream; add beef. Beat in the cheddar cheese, cereal, onion and Worcestershire sauce. Cover and chill for 30 minutes.
- In a medium plastic bag, combine blue food coloring and Swiss cheese; set aside. Shape cheese mixture into 16 balls. Roll one ball in white onion for the cue ball. Roll another cheese ball in olives for the eight ball. Roll a third ball in colored Swiss cheese; make a stripe of colored Swiss cheese on a fourth ball.
- With remaining cheese balls, make six solid-colored balls and six striped balls by rolling in the cheddar cheese, beef, red onion, green onions, yellow pepper and red pepper. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- Thoroughly pat water chestnuts dry with paper towels. In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, milk and black food coloring. Cut a small hole in a corner of a pastry or plastic bag; insert round tip #4. Fill bag with cream cheese mixture. Write numbers on water chestnuts; lightly press one water chestnut onto each ball (except cue ball).
- Arrange pool balls on a wooden cutting board. Use breadsticks for pool cues. Serve with crackers. Yield: 16 cheese balls (about 1/3 cup each).
|Bacon Wrapped Water Chestnuts by Glory|
1 (8 oz.) water chestnuts, drained
1/4 c. soy sauce
1/4 c. sugar
8 slices bacon, cut in half crosswise
Marinate water chestnuts in soy sauce at least 30 minutes; drain and roll each in sugar. Wrap each water chestnut with a piece of bacon, securing with a toothpick; arrange on cake rack in a shallow baking pan. Bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes or until golden brown. Drain on paper towels. Keep hot on warming tray. May be prepared ahead of time and stored in refrigerator until ready to bake. Makes about 16 appetizers.
|Salmon Quesadillas by Bonnie|
|Dessert by Madelynne|